Superior Jaw Crusher for rapid reduction of hard & brittle materials
Jaw Crusher LMC100D
Superior Jaw Crusher engineered for rapid reduction of hard and brittle materials:
- Quick and easy to clean due to front door access
- Stepless, reproducible gap-setting by hand-wheel
- Easy exchange of jaw plates and side liners
- Modular infeed hopper: removable, with splashback protection, batchloader or dosing plunger
- External control box with start/stop
- Endfineness: 2 mm
- Contamination-free crushing because of 4 different grinding tools
The Laarmann LMC100D is a robustly constructed single-toggle type with one fixed
jaw plate and one moving jaw plate. Designed for the smaller laboratory, or use by
prospectors. It is capable of quickly crushing materials up to 85% of the jaw opening
(130 mm x 100 mm). It is robust and long-wearing and made of parts and materials
easily serviced in a remote area.
Toggle adjustment is by means of jacking screw.
The crusher is supplied as a free-standing floor-mounted unit with the motor to the rear of the main body.
Comes complete with dust extraction point (from the top of the machine), hinged inlet hopper and removable sample bucket.