Superior Jaw Crusher for rapid reduction of hard & brittle materials.
This Jaw Crusher (Model LMC100D by Laarmann) is of superior quality. The device has been engineered for the rapid reduction of hard and brittle materials.
Features of this product include:
- Quick and easy to clean due to front door access
- Stepless, reproducible gap-setting by hand-wheel
- Easy exchange of jaw plates and side liners
- Modular infeed hopper: removable, with splashback protection, batch loader or dosing plunger
- External control box with start/stop
- Endfineness: 2 mm
- Contamination-free crushing because of 4 different grinding tools
The Laarmann LMC100D is a robustly constructed, single-toggle type of jaw crusher with one fixed jaw plate and one moving jaw plate. This item is designed for the smaller laboratory or for use by prospectors.
This jaw crusher is capable of quickly crushing materials up to 85% of the size of the jaw opening (130 mm x 100 mm). Additionally, it is robust and long-wearing and made of parts and materials easily serviced in a remote area.
Toggle adjustment is by means of a jacking screw.
The crusher is supplied as a free-standing floor-mounted unit with the motor to the rear of the main body. What's more, it comes complete with a dust extraction point (from the top of the machine), a hinged inlet hopper and a removable sample bucket.