Equinox Analytical & Semi-Micro Balance
Equinox analytical balances deliver remarkable precision to labs that perform highly detailed testing. 100g x 0.0001g to 250g x 0.0001g.
The Equinox is ideal for research and quality assurance facilities; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing exceptionally precise results.
Eight analytical models offer capacities from 120g to 510g and 0.1mg readability.
The five-inch screen is generously sized, offering 800 X 480 pixel resolution for excellent visibility.
Capacity 120g to 510g
Readability 0.01mg/0.1mg to .0.0001g
The Equinox analytical balance brings remarkable precision to labs that perform highly detailed testing. The Equinox is ideal for research and quality assurance facilities; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing
applications needing exceptionally precise results. A colour touch screen display provides intuitive operation, with icon-driven menus and readily accessible applications and functions.
Features of the Equinox Analytical Balance
• Large, responsive 5’’ 800x480 pixel touch-screen display
• Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing
• Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
• Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
• RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
• USB host for memory card
• Built-in memory for storing products and settings
• External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
• Selectable digital filtering helps minimise the effects of vibration and disturbances
• Security password control prevents unauthorised access
• Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices
• Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
• Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
• Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
• Memory accumulation totals results
• Checkweighing with an audible alarm
• AC adapter included
• Parts counting
• Percentage weighing
• Dynamic / animal weighing
• Accumulation of weight
• Density determination
• Display hold